With cream or black tip (other options available on request). This is the exact Switchcraft® right angle toggle switch as used in Gibson® SG guitars or where the short 3/16 in. bushing length only has to pass through a thin wood top or pickguard as in Fender Jazzmaster and other Fender guitars. Switchcraft #12013.
- Contact Ratings: Fine silver contacts rated at 3A, 300W maximum AC non-inductive load standard.
- Leakage Resistance: 1,000 MW or greater
- Dielectric Strength: 250 VDC
- Frame: Steel, plated
- Bushing and Shaft: Copper alloy, plated
- Springs: Copper alloy
- Knob: Molded thermoplastic
- Mounting Hardware: Knurled copper alloy locknut T10711, supplied
- Insulation: Rigid plastic spacers with plastic tubing through stack. Rigid plastic and/or thermoplastic lifters. Thermoplastic cam on actuator end